One Offshore Company provides offshore companies and trusts from regulated agents in offshore locations worldwide.
With their head office in Dubai and offices in Mauritius they are able to provide professional advice and support to our international clients
They offer package solutions that have been structured on experience. One Offshore Company is not just an online provider off offshore companies and trusts, they can assist in all aspects of your offshore business.
Forming an Offshore Company
If you have not formed an offshore company before, don’t worry we can guide you on the best company to buy, to meet your requirements. We focus on cost effective solutions without compromising on service. We provide expert knowledge at low fees.
- Select the company/trust package of your choice (call if you need help).
- Send payment on line or via bank transfer (call for bank details)
- Send compliance documents via e-mail
- We will contact you to confirm your order.
- Send original compliance documents via courier to us.
- We send you all the original company documents.
Why order from us?
We have experience in working offshore, we try to keep your annual costs low by providing cost effective solutions. We are on average 14% cheaper than all the main providers of offshore companies.
Why use an offshore company?
Offshore companies are used for tax reasons, relaxed statutory requirements and confidentiality. All the companies we supply pay zero or low corporation tax in the country they were incorporated.
We offer package solutions. Our package solutions have been selected so you are provided a solution at the click of one box.
What fees do I need to pay?
A first year fee which includes the set up of the offshore company. Each year a fee is due (year two fees) this fee is for acting as an agent and providing an offshore registered office address. Our second year fees have been compared against all the major online providers we are on average 14% cheaper.
CHEAPEST OFFSHORE COMPANY
The Seychelles Company is the cheapest offshore company it can be used for international trade, holding of investments and property holding. It requires a minimum of one shareholder and one director. No public filing of directors or shareholders. The company law is based on the more expensive BVI company. Becoming one of the most popular offshore companies. We offer the cheapest price and provide more documents than most providers on line without any extra fees. Delivered direct from our agent in 3 to 5 days.
Offshore Bank accounts
We are able to open an offshore bank accounts from GBP350. We work with all the leading offshore banks that provide full internet banking and debt cards. We normally know straight away if we are able to open a bank account and if we are unsure we will get an approval from the bank before hand.
We are unable to provide personal tax advice. However we can advise you if the company you purchase is subject to any tax in the country of incorporation.
We offer complete solutions including building a website for new company. We have a team of qualified staff based in UK, Mauritius and Dubai. We have a corporate lawyer for legal work and qualified accountants for accounting services. We also work with business partners that provide investment advise offshore
When setting up an offshore structure it is always recommended to set up an offshore trust to hold the shares of the offshore company. This ensures your assets are passed on to the beneficiaries of your choice without going through probate. Our offshore trusts start from £2100
Other Services/Pay Annual Fees
One Offshore Company provides the following services
- Setting up Offshore corporate or personal offshore bank accounts (From £350)
- UK Virtual office services
- UK Mail forwarding service
- We can set up offshore bank accounts that can provide full internet banking
- We can set up offshore bank accounts that can provide debit cards
- Arranging execution of legal documents
- Arranging bank transfers
- Arranging purchase of shares in companies
- Gibraltar and Malta yacht registration service
- Book-keeping service
- Company Secretarial services
- Arranging transfer in of offshore companies
- Arranging transfer of trustees
- Offshore consultancy services
- Acting as protector to offshore trusts
- Acting on behalf of high net worth families in the UK
- Managing properties in the UK owned by offshore companies
- Website design and creation including domain name, logo and hosting for £375
Contact us for more information on
International phone number: 0044 203 8461272 or 0203 8461272 if calling from the UK
Please contact us if you have any further questions.
International phone number: 0044 203 8461272 or if calling from UK: 0203 8461272