Offshore Company Corp
Why use Offshore Company Corp?
The biggest motivations for investors and corporations to utilise offshore planning and offshore companies include the following.
- Reduce tax
- Protect assets
- Manage risk
- Maintain privacy
- Avoid bureaucracy
- Reduce costs
- Enhance assets
The benefits offered by Offshore Company Corp
More specifically, the reasons for going offshore and utilising offshore companies for tax planning and offshore business include the following.
- Free remittance of profits and capital
- Access to tax treaties
- Security of property rights
- Accessing low-cost areas
- Banking privacy
- Availability of offshore experts
- Enhanced privacy
- Customs and duty exemptions
- Exchange convertibility
- Government co-operation
- Fair treatment
- Territorial taxation on foreign income
- Fewer restrictions
- Foreign investment inducements
- Higher yields and returns
- The availability of sophisticated banking facilities
- Reduced taxation
- More political stability
How we work
Offshore Company Corp establish and administer secure and efficient corporate structures for expatriates, expanding businesses, start-ups, private individuals and families.
This means that we set up and manage offshore companies and offshore trusts and other types of international structures, to meet the specific business objectives of our clients.
These objectives are wealth protection, tax reduction, international business and market entry, but there are many other different reasons and benefits attached to utilising our services vantages.
Offshore Company Corp consult on, implement and maintain solutions that best fit our clients’ specific needs and goals while maximising the available benefits, including the following areas.
- Offshore company formation in all major jurisdictions with low-tax or zero-tax practices.
- Company formation in European countries.
- Company formation in Delaware, USA.
- Establishment of trusts and foundations.
- Corporate structuring and re-structuring.
- Corporate tax planning and optimisation.
- Services relating to licensing, trademarks, compliance and risk assessment, accounting, auditing, e-commerce solutions and advisory services.